We lay a great emphasis on quality and believe in offering quality Industrial pipes and pipe fittings that includes blind flanges, weld neck flanges, seamless butt weld fittings, butt weld fittings, stainless steel butt weld fittings, carbon steel butt weld fittings, reducing flanges, screwed flanges, welded butt weld fittings, stainless steel pipes, copper tubes, steel plates and sheets etc. to our clients. Our range is manufactured using high grade material which we procure from certified vendors. Designed as per the industrial standards, all the products are regularly tested on certain parameters by our quality analysts. Our quality analysts closely scrutinize the whole production process right from the sourcing of raw material to the shipment of the final consignment.
We undertake certain test to ensure the quality of our range. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Raw Material Testing:The raw materials, which are used to manufacture our range of fittings and other allied products, are tested to ensure requisite chemical and mechanical properties. For this, we use approved measuring instruments
- Dimensional Inspection:Each flange and fitting is checked for dimensional accuracy using calibrated measuring instruments offered by government approved calibration agencies
- Hydro Test Up To 15000 Psi:Various types of fittings, flanges and valves are tested at a proposed static pressure for a specified time period to ensure no leakage.
- Vibration Test: We facilitate vibration test for fittings and valves, in which these products are tested for severe vibration under impulse pressure to ensure no leakage.
- Pneumatic Gas Test: The compressor & threaded fittings and valves are subjected to pneumatic tests at 150 psi air pressure and 2000 psi nitrogen pressure. This test is carried out after hydro testing
- Helium Gas Test (Hg-test): We provide this test on special demand of our clients. Pressure Cycle Test: Our range of fittings and valves is subjected to pressure cycle test, which is carried out from 0 psi to 5000 psi. Using digital counters, we conduct the test at the rate of 25 to 45 cycles per minute
- Temperature Test: We provide temperature test for fittings and valves on special request from clients. In this test the fitting & valves are heated up to 350°C for one complete cycle of 4 hours